Restaurant and Charming hotel and rooms with panoramic views in the heart of Haut-Jura
Our charming hotel in the heart of Haut-Jura offers warm and comfortable rooms decorated in an authentic style. In total, there are 20 rooms with panoramic views over the Haut-Jura Regional Nature Park, including one room designed for mobility-impaired guests.
Our rooms, from 1 to 4 people, are able to welcome families for winter and summer breaks.
Equipped with a bar, a garden and a terrace, the 3-star Hôtel de la Haute Montagne is the perfect place for visiting Haut-Jura and for relaxing and unwinding after a day on the slopes, a hike, a bicycle ride, or some horse riding.
Easily accessible, the hotel is a 15-minute drive from the Swiss border and 44 km from the centre of Geneva.
In the morning, the Hôtel de la Haute Montagne offers a continental breakfast served in your room or a full buffet breakfast to be enjoyed in the dining room.
Hot drinks, fresh orange juice, pastries, cold meats, yoghurt, preserves, everything you need to start the day.
On payment of a supplement.
Traditional restaurant and regional produce
The Chef "maître restaurateur", Gilles Mermet, offers you the opportunity to savour traditional dishes from Franche-Comté prepared with local produce.
In an authentic setting of period woodwork and furniture, let yourself be charmed by a mountain-style meal surrounded by nature.
À la carte menu:
- Comté Salad
- Smoked trout salad, assortment of Cold Meats, Délice du Jura (bacon and cheese pastry slice) to mention just a few
- Fillet of Trout Meunière or Comté or Bleu de Gex Fondue
- For dessert, the Chef invites you to discover a wide selection of homemade treats to be enjoyed without moderation
- Children's menu (menu of the day on weekdays, except Sundays and public holidays)
- Chef's menu
- Regional menu
- Gourmet menu
- Gastro menu
- Night stopover
Facilities and services
- 3-star hotel in Haut-Jura
- Member of Logis de France
- At the foot of the slopes and the hiking trails
- Night stopover
- 20 rooms
- Panoramic view
- Room for 2 to 4 people
- 1 room for mobility-impaired guests
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Shower or Bath
- Flat-screen television
- Continental or buffet breakfast
- Seminar room
- Bar, Lounge, Library
- Shady park
- Ski hire available on site
- Ski boot and clothing dryer
- Private parking
- Pets welcome on payment of a supplement